Thursday 8 September 2011

Getting Started


"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing"
Walt Disney


Me and some of the 150 cupcakes I baked for a friends wedding

I've always talked about creating a blog but never actually done anything about it. 
All talk, no action! 
So i decided to take Disney's advice and "begin doing"
So here it is - my first blog (so bear with me).

During my first year at University, we were all advised to set up a blog or website to showcase our work and get ourselves out there and noticed. 
"Get out there and network!" 
Good advice, yet i failed to find the time to follow it. 
I say time... though really i think i felt that i had nothing to show. 
However, with my first year behind me now and the confidence and experience that it has brought with it - i feel like maybe now is a good time to start.

I love to do anything creative (which you may have already read on my profile) and so although i am studying animation, this blog will probably be a random mishmash of my work and what i get up to in my spare time.

So i hope you enjoy reading!

   


No comments:

Post a Comment